This document will walk you through how to migrate your older HTML Print Templates to the new template system. You will know if you are using an older HTML Print template if you see the yellow message shown below when you open your template.
If you are a PC user, please follow the steps below for each template you wish to migrate. Please note: if you are a Mac user, you will need to contact us to convert your HTML template into a word document.
- Navigate to Settings > Templates or use this link: https://manage.thinkreservations.com/settings/print-templates
- Click on the template that you wish to migrate to a Word Document.
- Copy the HTML code in the text box into a new blank notepad document.
- Save the notepad document with .html at the end of the file name.
Make sure to specify All Files from the drop-down "Save as type"
Make note of the filename and location.
- Open the file you just saved in MS Word so that it can be converted.
- Save the file as a .docx file in MS Word.
Make note of this new file's name and location.
- In ThinkReservations, navigate back to Settings > Print Templates and click the New button to create a new Print Template.
- Upload the newly created Word document (.docx file) into ThinkReservations.
For more detailed instructions, refer to the following support document: Create a New Print Template
Note: It is possible that you may lose some formatting when converting HTML code into a word document. If this happens, you can simply re-format the document in word before uploading it to ThinkReservations.